ParagonX9 - Blue Marine ParagonX9 - Blue Marine

do you have a cd

of like all your songs because i would sooo totaly buy that cd your stuff is awesome to bad i can only rate 5/5 10/10 keepem comming mr.epic!

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Awesome!

I was playing something with this in it and it got me thinking isnt mofunzones little begining logo theme the first 3 seconds of this song? sort of like newgrounds' little "newgrounds everything by everyone" slogan? Its really awesome song and seams like its best used for stuff with big flashing lights might be good for montages and stuff that is awesome and i'd rate 10/10 5/5!

Sireone - Reality Check Sireone - Reality Check

not bad!

Bout time newgrounds put it out

Sonic 3 | Ice Cap | HM Remix Sonic 3 | Ice Cap | HM Remix

'House masta has dun it again!

That was awesome! Just like your super mario 64 title screen! thankyoufor existy

Bubble Bounder Bubble Bounder

this is perfect

I was makeing a sonic video and its perfect for this song so look for the vidow in a month or so to see how your song turned out in there really good song

Super Mario Bros 2 lvl1 Super Mario Bros 2 lvl1

omg!

This song brings back memories of when id play this on the nes when i was little.
ah super mario bros 2! i still cant beat it. love this!

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

I so luve this song and you made it awesomer!

just why did you put that 123 sorta thing in the beging? it was off beat. im puttin it in my game and i hope you dont mind me cuttin it out. but im still putting full credit! thanx tfor making this!

Sonic & Knuckles: Don't Stop Sonic & Knuckles: Don't Stop

this is so awesome!

I downloaded it and now im puttin it in my game!
full credit will be given!